In case the trip cannot be taken place because of the bad weather, it depends on what you decide in the event while guests and guides plan it. Simply get in touch with guides again on the day or the day before the trip and decide what to do about the trip. If you cancel the trip, a cancellation fee will not be charged as the guides cancel it. So please cancel it from guide's side.
There are many trips that will be canceled because of wet weather. If guests asked guides for alternative trips or others in case of the bad weather, guides can re-plan it to guests and provide other trips. In this case, please discuss this possibility during the preliminary consultation between guides and guests.
The definition of rain that Huber specifies is that the precipitation probability is 80% or more. Based on this definition, Huber will treat in case of troubles or questions of the cancellation in case of the bad weather.