Do I need any certifications or licenses?


It's not necessary to have a license to guide in pairs. All you need is the sound mind to enjoy traveling with guests.
However, the guests are eager for their long awaited travel in Japan. Through preliminary consultation on the web page and guiding, you will be required to have a kind heart and sufficient english skills. It's important to tell your strength and weakness at an early stage, so that they can understand you well and get reach to the real you. For example, let them know you are not good at English, history, and etc. which helps you keep away from the troubles and misunderstanding. This will make sure you will have fun with each other.

Was this article helpful?Cic005 face smile 1227184ff42e9d672a6892dfe27e91689d05a218573c3489bbe64ccf915a8d0cCic006 face frown 0bc804105f1e0201000835a89c724a7eccb466245fd4fe8f61e5b014ada497ac

Related Articles