The flow of the trip on the appointed day will be basically as follows. However, it depends on guides and guests so this is really changeable. This is just for reference.
1. Hold a meeting for the trip between a main guide and a support guide before they guide meet guests
2. Meet guests at the meeting place determined by a preliminary consultation
3. Introduce each other and tell the details of an appointed day's trip from guides to guests
4. If there is no change, enjoy a trip
5. If there is a change during a trip, talk with guides and guests and change an itinerary
* Additional charges incurred at that time are directly exchanged between guides and guests on that day.
6. Enjoy a trip together and see guests to a final destination
7. Write reviews
This will be a series of flows on the appointed day. As for the review, it is possible to write within 2 weeks.